Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Snow Gods... Looked Down Upon Us... FINALLY!!!




OK, OK... so I may be a little dramatic about the whole beard thing. At one point a few weeks ago Brian asked me if everyone knew whay he was still growing a beard because he was now starting to get comments from my friends husbands at church about when he was going to shave! Thanks all of you for sharing my blog with your spouses.. I found it quite humorous that he had to explain it to people!
Anyway... after several days of skiing without the "perfect powder" in the beard... Mr Snow God looked down upon us (or maybe it was just me) and gave us a storm that put most powder days to shame. Brian got the icicles in his nostrils, the snow stuck in his beard and that suffocating feeling of the powder in his face that he loves so much. Now I ask you... who's really the dramatic one? He seriously enjoys that!
Anyway... he called from the resort to tell me the beard could come off and he was generous to take a picture for me so I could show all of you the proof!! (What a sweet guy.. he takes a lot from me)
When he got home, he kept his promise... after a little "My name is Earl" action. Then shaved it off. He was instantantly ready to grow the beard back because he thinks he looks like a little kid without it, but I'm happy to have him clean shaven again. It's much easier to kiss. Even Avery is willing to kiss him again!
Thanks Bri for being such a good sport. I love you babe!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Haha! Love the Earl beard!!

Jon and Emily said...

Tell Brian he looks great and I'm glad he finally got his perfect day on the mountain. Also, let him know that he can still be Earl with all that chest hair!!! HOLY COW fur ball! :)

The Bergers said...

Brian totally looks like Earl! That is so funny. I am glad he got some good powder and happy for you that he got to shaved it.