Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Brighton 3 Weeks Old


Here's our little guy. He's getting bigger each day. He's also more alert when he's awake which is fun.
I may not be the best mom for saying this, but I really think babies are the most
UN-photogenic beings on this earth. It is next to impossible to get a picture that is truly photo worthy until they are a few months old. But for posterity sake, I've got to have a few of him now while he still has the zombie stare most of the time. So here he is...so cute while I was taking these pictures, but none of them turned out as cute as he really looked. Oh well... the joys of newborns.
He's still pretty adorable, even if the pictures don't prove it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! He's so Cute! I'm glad to know everything is going well! :) LOVE ya!