Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Own Little Sledding Hill


We found the "Hot Spot" for this winters activities. Every great neighborhood has the places where the kids all get together and hang out. Ours happens to be a hill across the street from our house where the kids spent hours sledding and throwing snowballs with all their friends.
It was quite nostalgic as I remember the long winter days of doing the same thing with my own neighbor friends growing up. I remember pulling our sleds to the hill and coming home with red hands and hot chocolate waiting for us. Oh the memories..

Sorry... I gotta brag (it's my blog - I can do what I want)
MY KIDS ARE SO DARN CUTE!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so cute!!

jaclynn and michael said...

what! where were the ash's when this sledding party took place? next time I will be there in my full suit. your kids are so cute. tonight was so fun. we gotta do it more often

jaclynn and michael said...

love your snow god post! brian kills me

Angie said...

What a cute post. I love the pictures of the kids sledding. That was such a fun day and my kids loved every minute of it too.

Shumway Adventures said...

These are really cute pictures!! So why is Kaden wearing a helmet and Avery isnt?