Friday, December 2, 2011

336/365


Friday nights are usually set aside for Date Nights, but tonight it was craft night instead! 
The kids had late over at Tyler and Jana's and Brian had to work, so that left me to fend for myself! One of my neighbors planned a craft night, so I invited Callee to hang with me and we "crafted"! We had such a fun night.  There were about 8 of my friends hanging out working on Christmas gifts, talking, drinking yummy italian soda's and of course eating! 
I've got the coolest neighborhood with the neatest people.  As I was hanging out with them watching some sew, some just chatting away and others on the cricut cutting machine, I realized how much I appreciate the women in my life.  I value the friendships I've made while living here. I enjoy being around people who are raising children some older, some younger than my own. I love having the church as a common ground for us to fall back on.  It was so fun to be with all of them, but especially to be there with my sister. We don't ever get to just hang out.  I wish we did it more often.  
I hope that someday she will live in a neighborhood just as incredible as this one is for me.  One that will have women going through life's stages the same as her. A neighborhood where they will watch their kids grow up together and see friendships evolve and grow over trials and hardships as well as parties and Girl Night Outs.  It's one of my greatest joys of being here in Bluffdale for me. I love the people I'm surrounded with every day of my life. I love the kids my children are surrounded by every day. The women in Springview Farms are some of the dearest friends I have ever had. I can't wait for Callee to experience that someday. 

1 comment:

Jon and Emily said...

I want to craft!!! Can I play? I need Jen or Kazie to teach me how to sew!