Monday, December 10, 2007

Skiing Fun







As many of you know, Brian is a HUGE ski fanatic. (As you will see on my next few posts). Anyway, he likes to start the kids young so they will be killer skiers by the time they enter kindergarten. Kaden's first trip to the slopes was when he was 4 months old. Anyway, this is Kaden's second season skiing with his dad on his own and he's getting really good at it. Avery still gets the easy way down with Brian holding her down the hill. Next year I'm sure she'll be own her own!
Anyway, this is a typical Wednesday in winter for the Larsen's. You'll find the boys on the slopes and the girls cheering them on at the end of the run with the camera!

4 comments:

Heather Ann said...

Looks like there having a lot of fun!! What a great idea getting the kids started skiing young. My Dad took me when I was like 13, when your more worried about what you look like falling down the mountain then really paying attention to skiing.. Since then I haven't been much of a skier.. Plus I HATE the cold, brrrr. But the kids never seem to care about being cold, especially when there having fun!

Jesi said...

I LOVE IT! IT IS SO MUCH FUN TO SEE DADS WITH THEIR KIDS HAVING A GOOD TIME. THEY ARE TRUELY PRECIOUS MOMENTS.

Anonymous said...

Turia-I am Kristy Soffe, Jesi's sister, it has been awhile. I always check out your blog from Jesi's site because you do an amazing job. Hope you don't mind! By the way I am praying for snow, for your sake!

Turia said...

Thanks Kristy. Good to hear from you!! How are you doing? It has been a while. We should all go to lunch sometime.