Monday, December 10, 2007

Snow Gods... Look down upon us... PLEASE!!


Most of my posts tend to be about my kids, but this one is dedicated solely to Brian. I must start this post by saying he is the love of my life and I adore him no matter what he looks like.... but..... it' really needs to snow HARD so I can have my clean shaven hubby back.
So here's the deal. Once winter hits, Brian becomes a Wednesday Ski Bum. Wednesdays are his days off and he spends each one of them up on the slopes. there is something about fresh powder blowing into his face that gives him a sense of euphoria that I think only he can explain. He lives the rest of the year just for ski season to begin. Anyway.... lets get back to the beard issue. So some guys grow a beard for the hunting season... not my guy. He grows a beard for the ski season. He grows it and won't shave it off until he gets that perfect amount of powder stuck inside his beard. Well.. since he only goes skiing on Wednesdays... a good ol storm hasn't hit for him to experience that sensation. Hence. the beard is getting longer and longer. Although he'll always be the best looking guy around... he is starting to look a little like Grizzly Adams.
So all I have to say is Let their be Snow this Tuesday night so I won't get nose up my nose each time I give him a kiss!!!
(Love ya babe!!!)

2 comments:

Jesi said...

Well, All I can say is they all (meaning guys) have their hobbies, and unfortunately for us we get drug into them whether we like it or not.

However, I am jealous of Brian. Ryan and I love to ski, but can never seem to find the time.

The Bergers said...

have the snow gods looked down on you yet?