Sunday, January 27, 2008

Somthing to talk about other than the baby!





So all of the posts I've made in the last two weeks (I know... there haven't been hardly any) have been about the baby. Sooooo... I thought I'd post some fun pictures of us going sledding yesterday. The kids love to get out of the house these days (I can't imagine why - hee, hee)
So we took them sledding for a little while and had a lot of fun. Kaden is becoming quite the "snow a holic" thanks to his dad. Because he goes skiing about every week, he's very comfortable playing in the snow. It was fun to watch him go down on the sled and just laugh when he would tumble out. Avery probably would have had more fun if she wasn't so tired, but we got her to go down a couple times at least.
Hope you all get to go sledding at least once this year... it's a nice way to get out and enjoy the snow!! And from the looks of the weather reports... I think we'll be getting plenty more of the white stuff in the next 2 weeks, so GO OUT AND HAVE FUN!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Your kids seem to be so sweet with their new brother. I hope the adjustment is going well.

I can't believe how much hair Baby Brighton has!! Fabulous!

Can I send all the snow that is going to fall at my house to your house? Please??