Sunday, January 27, 2008

These are a few of Favorite Things (I had forgotten about until I had another baby)

* Babies SOFT skin
* How your child holds onto your FINGER while you feed him
* The way they TURN when they hear your voice
* How they form to your BODY when you hold them
* The PEACE and HAPPINESS everyone feels when they are around
* Johnsons & Johnsons BABY LOTION
* Cute PREEMIE diapers
* When they open their eyes and STARE at the lights around them
* Sleeping
* Sleeping on my STOMACH
* Soft CUDDLY Blankets to wrap them in
* Swaddling (they looks so tight and comfy when swaddled)
* Their LITTLE cry
* Their ticked off... feed me now cry (OK.. maybe I'm a bad mom, but it makes me laugh
when he gets so out of control that he's shaking.. just because it's been 2 whole
hours since he ate last)
* PUMPING.... Oh wait... that's on my "not so favorite things list"!
* The FEELING that comes from being a new mom... It makes me want to be BETTER
* New BABY clothes

3 comments:

The Sohm's said...

Only a few more months and I will be reminded of all those fun new baby things.

Todd and Heidi said...

I am so glad that things are going good for you guys. You have a darling little family.

Cannon Family said...

Oh how I can relate! I love the finger hold too! Maybe that's why some women have 10 kids!!!