Friday, May 23, 2008

Creativity at it's Best




Since the weather here in Utah is never predictable (Last week it was in the 90's, now it's in the 60's) My kids got creative today. Since Avery was already in her suit from her photo shoot this morning, Kaden wanted in on the fun. Pretty soon I have both kids in swimming suits, Kaden's bed sheets (used as "water" for the swimming pool) and the backs of puzzles laying in my front room. I come in to check on my two giggling children to see them "swimming" , going on "waterslides" with their sleeping bags off the couch into the "water" and having a blast!! You would have thought they really believed they were swimming.
My favorite was when Kaden said, "Look Mom.... I'm surfing!!" What??? How does he even know what surfing is? All the same, it was so cute watching him slide around on a puzzle into his make believe water.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

With a mother like you...they have to be creative~

Do you know Norianne Ethington? She moved down in your neighborhood. I think. She use to live in our neighborhood in Draper.

Shumway Adventures said...

They are so funny! I love how much fun they have together!