Friday, May 23, 2008

Brighton's Growing Up

HERE WE GO.....

FIRST BITE.....

HMMMMM.... DO I LIKE THIS OR NOT?

THAT WAS YUMMY!!! GIVE ME MORE!!


Bright is now 4 months old and is by far my biggest baby so far. He's in the 60% in his weight (he's a tank).. he's still a shrimp like my other two kids though... he's only in the 1% in length. The doctor said he was ready for cereal.. WHAT???? He can't possibly be big enough to do that yet! He's growing up so fast. I can hardly believe it...
So here was our first attempt with cereal... He did very well

4 comments:

Autumn & Chris said...

Holy cow!!! I can't believe he's all ready 4 months old. Time sure flies... Hope your doing good. I see ya in church and it's like we're both going opposite directions so I never get to say hi... Thanks for the input on my stuff.
Autumn

Jesi said...

How Cute! It is so crazy how fast time goes by. Just last night I said to Ryan, I can't believe how old our kids are. They have grown up so fast.

Mandy said...

Oh he's so cute Turia. He is getting big!
Should we try to get together again? I want to.

Shumway Adventures said...

How cute! I love this little "tank"