Saturday, September 6, 2008

To my smokin' hot wife

Turia Rocks!

This is going to be a bare bones post... No pictures, no sound, pretty short and to the point. I just had to publicly say how proud I am of my wife. She had her own "Hell week" and weathered it better than I think anyone could have. Her cakes turnedout amazing, the booth at her show was one of the best there, and she did it all with a smile on her face. I married the most amazing woman I know! I love you Turia. I couldn't be prouder!

3 comments:

The Bergers said...

Did you take pics of the cakes! Ican't wait to see them if you did! You ARE an amazing Woman... i don't know how you do it all!

Annie said...

While John was driving home from work this week, he saw your cakes in the back of your car. He was AMAZED and told me how great they looked (for John to notice and comment on cakes means that they were exceptionally awesome)Congrats!

Jon and Emily said...

Ohhhh...you're so sweet Brian and YES, you married a very awesome, extremely talented chick!