Monday, September 8, 2008

Computers Make Me Cry

So my computer crashed Friday night. With no warning, no clues that something terrible was about to happen, we said goodbye to hundreds of pictures, files of digi scrapbook stuff and all the other stuff that is on a computer. Ahhhh, I am sick. Why we rely on electronics for everything is beyond me right now. If I was smart and normal, I would have backed everything up on my external hard drive, but did I do that? NO!
All I can say is THANK GOODNESS FOR BLOGGING! At least I've got a few pictures of my kids this year from the posts I've done.

1 comment:

Noriane said...

Oh my gosh, that is so terribly sad! Is there really no way to retrieve anything? I know there are companies that specialize in "disecting" defunct hard drives to try and retrieve documents. The same thing happened to us a few years ago and I still cry when I think of all the precious documents and photos I lost... I am going to backup my pictures tonight. Thanks for the reminder and I am so sorry.