Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good Things Utah


Wow... It's hard to believe, but thanks to my dear friends at Swensen Photography and The Bridal Extravaganza, I will be appearing on Good Things Utah on Tuesday March 24th. I'm so excited for this opportunity to show off my cakes and am blown away that I was asked. It's going to be a little nerve racking to watch all the girls from the show eat my cake on live television (ahhhh). I hope they like it! Wouldn't that suck if you were on a food segment and the hosts actually spit your food out? Man.. worst nightmare right there.
Anyway... tune in to Channel 4 news at 10:0-11:00 next Tuesday morning.

My family was teasing me on Sunday saying that all my theatre in college and high school is finally paying off. I'll have my 10 minutes of fame!! Don't worry.. I'll be signing autographs after the show (hee, hee).

15 comments:

Bentley Family said...

Turia! That is so awesome that you get to be on the show! I will definitely be watching! I am sure you will be getting a lot of new clients because of it. You are so famous! (does that make me famous, too, because you are my sister-in-law? I think so. :) I know you will do a great job, cuz you always do and your cakes are incredible!

Annie said...

CONGRATS! Wow. All your hard work has paid off.

Shumway Adventures said...

THIS IS THE COOLEST NEWS EVER!!!

Nicole said...

Tha's awesome!! I will tune in for sure. BTW- I love that wake boarding cake you made. That is so cute! You do a great job!

Eric and Suzanne said...

You definitely deserve this! Good luck! I will definitely be watching, I love that show!

Going Family said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and I will hopefully see it since we are coming down to Utah next week for our spring break. Good Luck!

The Bergers said...

Turis, that is sooo cool!! I am totally going to watch let me know if there is anything i can do to help you out. I still want to help out on saturday as well...
Congrats!!!

Autumn & Chris said...

SOOO awesome. Can't wait to watch ya.
-autumn

Bentley Family said...

You did a great job this morning! It was fun for my kids and I to see you on tv. Brooke said, "Mom, is she famous? That's so cool that we got to see Turia on our tv!" I agree with her. I hope it brings lots of business for you. Love ya!

Amy Craig said...

I wish I could have seen it! Do they post the show online?? Sadly, I don't get good things Utah in Kentucky. Bummer huh! I hope you had a great day!

Brian said...

THAT was my wife everyone! I am so proud of her! She is such a natural at this sort of stuff. I am formally announcing my retirement from pharmacy to work full time for Sugar Kisses. (I won't get paid as well, but the benefits are awesome!)

You rule Tree! I love you!

Nicole said...

You did a great job! Your cakes are so cool, I loved the green one. I was wishing I was in the audience so I could taste your cakes. :)

Marinda said...

i was confused and watched studio 5 instead! i am going to look up good things utah and see if i can watch your spot on the web!

Jana Sohm said...

Way to go Tree! You were awesome!

Steph said...

You were soooo awesome! I can't believe what a natural you were in front of the camera. It turned out perfect.