Sunday, June 7, 2009

Avery















Avery's big accomplishment this month is that she learned how to ride her bike. She is so funny. Just like everything else in her life.. she needed to figure it out herself. I tried to help her one day and she just wasn't getting it.. then all of a sudden the next day she was riding the bike everywhere!




























Avery is also very into having friends right now. She LOVES when she gets to have play dates. Especially when it's with girls. This is her friend Hailey. They had so much fun playing princesses, coloring, and helping me make a cake.

1 comment:

Shumway Adventures said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe she can ride a bike all by herself now! She looks so big. I also can't believe Kaden is starting Kindergarten. I miss the nights where we shared a room and he slept in my bed!