Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kaden



Kaden finished up preschool and has had his kindergarten orientation. I can't believe he's old enough to go to school. He's been playing soccer with his cousin Garrett. I don't think he's going to be a soccer nut. He doesn't get into the game all that much. He spends more time posing for the camera (while playing on field) than kicking the ball.

My favorite thing about Kaden right now is his imagination. One day I was in the kitchen (wow.. that's a surpise) and I looked out the window to see him with his Ninja Turtle mask on his eyes, his sword in his back riding his bike. It hit me so hard that these years are priceless. He is always some sort of character.. (ninja turtle, a sonic hedgehog, mario, or the latest... pokemon characters). I love watching him in his make believe worlds.

No comments: