Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What do you say when something is in between ALOT and A LITTLE BIT??

Kaden made up a new work today that was so cute.
We've been having a little trouble lately with him paying attention in preschool so he needs to give me an update on how he did when I pick him up.
Today I asked him how he did in preschool. Here's our conversation:
Turia: "Kaden, how were in in preschool today?"
Kaden: "mom.. I kindof don't remember" (ya right!)
Turia: "Did you have to get moved alot or just a little bit?"
Kaden: (after thinking for a second).... "Just "ALOT-A-BIT"

So there you have it... if something is in-between "alot" and "a little bit" all you have to say is "ALOT- A- BIT".

3 comments:

The Hyding Place said...

That is so cute. At least he is honest. I can't believe that Kaden is already getting into trouble in preschool. Good luck with that!

A. L. Martin said...

lol. How cute! I'm sure that the phrase will be adopted into the english language at some point! ;)
As for Visiting when I get to BYU I'm SO there! I can't wait! So, i'll see you in roughly 89 days! :)

Shumway Adventures said...

This is funny! What does he do in preschool to get into trouble?